A Natural Food Supplement for Working Horses containing 50+ Trace Minerals.
12 Kg - $75
Aqualyte will assist in the recovery of Electrolytes lost due to sweating and help maintain energy levels of the working horse.
Electrolyte imbalances can cause tying up in working horses so feeding Aqualyte will help assist in the prevention of tying up.
The only effective way to give electrolytes is in a food supplement, feeding via water based products is ineffective.
Aqualytes Mineral Salts and Glucose based food suplement provides a whole range of vitamins.
The Seaweed Component among other things provides:
* Folic Acid that is essential for efficient metabolism.
* Electrolytes, Sodium, Chlorine, Potassium & Magnesium, all vital for water uptake.
* Copper & Iron that work together in Red Blood Cell formation.
* Agar contains at least 20 minerals as well as Vitamins.
The Mineral Salt Component among other things provides:
* At lest 50 minerals including Sodium, Chloride, Calcium, Sulphur, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Manganese, Copper & Zinc.
* Calcium that will help redress the Calcium Phosphorous imbalance which is often seen in concentrated diets.
The same salt we use is sold in Gourmet Food Shops and won the 2005 Best Taste Award from the American Culinary Institute
DOSAGE AND PRICING INFORMATION:
25 Grams Daily
12 Kg - $75
Aqualyte Label: Cody Singer On Le Grande, June 19 2009, 1st Joys Place Bar & Bistro 2000m at Waipa Racing Club